Friday, May 23, 2008

two "worsts"

there is not really anything i can add to these because they are just too funny on their own.

Worst music video ever:



how awful are the dancers. they are completely unsynchronized. my favorite part is when they are trying to do that spinning thing at 1:35 and then go off center but the one girl keeps desperately sticking her head back into the shot. so funny

Worst trailer/movie ever:



Annie, I'm gay! I already told you that!
Well Ben, I will just be gay too and then it will be alright for us to get married again!

both of these gems are thanks to mr. chables.

5 comments:

Professor Bee Lee said...

doesn't work. I can't see anything but the title

Smears said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smears said...

i didnt mean to post yet, all i had entered was the title. that worked out fine though evidently

Verc said...

Alright, all humor aside, did you guys catch the precursor to the soulja boy dance in there too? Now we know where that magnificent dance came from.

Verc said...

I'm watching the music video for like the 5th time right now. It's absolutely hilarious.