Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Old/New Kanye West Song

Sorry the blog has been so slow lately, been super busy at home.

Anyways, as some of you may have heard from me, Kanye's song homecoming uses verses he had in another song I heard way back when. Anyways, here for your listening pleasure is Kanye's ORIGINAL song.

Kanye West- Home

I like it just as much I think, mostly because it annoys me that Kanye's sentence is cut in half in the Chris Martin version.


Also, check out these other super sweet joints I found to blast in your car. seriously they are all so good (if the links don't work first time just refresh, and to download just click on the link).

Audiobytes for Autobots- Hit It

Busta Rhymes- Don't Touch Me (remix)

Kanye West- Fly Away (unreleased song)(ye's verse is sick)

Wale- W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.

enjoy these summer jams

2 comments:

eugi oh said...

that hit it song is a ratatat beat...wildcat maybe?

Smears said...

very similar but i do not think they are the same. maybe a different song tby ratatat though since hit it is just made with samples