Sunday, May 11, 2008

Away we go

They say that necessity is the mother of invention, and that may be so, but recent experience has convinced me that procrastination is its abusive father. Thus I find myself drafting a witty (comment below, please) first post for what will hopefully become an exciting endeavor instead of learning about the the ins ands outs of post-independence Africa. I'm sure, however, that there is a way that this blog can be spun into 6 or so credits with the blink of an eye(Journalism 523: Reflection in the Post-Information Era?) so that as Smears and I sit side by side at our matching computers the coming weeks of finals seem like only the merest hint of a storm. It is my humble wish that this blog will be a source of pleasure for all who pass by, or at the very least a hilarious exercise in inside-joke improvisation. Welcome and cheers!

2 comments:

Mr. Chabes said...

Noble enterprise. I'm for it. Also, for anyone who is interested, I came across a 20 minute clip on what Crystal Meth does to your body. I'll try to find it and post in on here. Don't ask how I found it. I don't know.

Professor Bee Lee said...

Please do or email us the link and we'll give it some front page exposure.