Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NOOOOOO

For months now I have been living my internet life in a state of bliss because I have forgotten about certain websites' existence (not 2 girls 1 cup, no one can EVER look at certain things the same way after that). Today, I was minding my own business looking at funny crap when all of a sudden I was sneak attacked by...

The dog lover's response to Can I Have a Cheeseburger and it's retarded younger brother Stuff on My Cat (the latter is maxanne's favorite website for those who know her. i realize you're not surprised).

At least the dog page doesn't have all those insufferable intentional misspellings all over every picture and some are actually funny. Plus, dogs are way more awesome than cats.

Still- fuck you internet

P.S.- I discovered this on only its second day of existence. that petrifies me.

No comments: