Monday, October 20, 2008

November 25th my ass

Once again Smears has let the blog down in terms of Kanye West music. His new song, Heartless, which Smears claimed will not be available until November 25th, is available to you right now:

Heartless

Suck on that. Oh, and let me know if it doesn't work in which case I can send you other links.

Just to Be Clear Here: I got heartless last thursday, b lee can attest to that since i was listening to it all weekend, and I was planning to post it tomorrow with my other songs. Also, I said the album came out the 25th but more songs would be leaked soon. Once again, james has let us down by being dumb and smearing me (sorry about that pun), but that's probably just because he was drunk when he posted this since it is nighttime.
Love, Smears

5 comments:

Doodlah said...

learn how to post links james

Smears said...

hey dickhead- ive had heartless since thursday and was waiting for my music post tomorrow to post the link. suck on THAT

thanks for taking the wind out of my sails on this one... im still posting it tomorrow

Verc said...

I have a feeling this album is going to blow...

If you haven't heard it - "Coldest Winter"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/50083911a00d3a6c/

...even though it's just a shitty version that's been leaked I'm not a huge fan

Smears said...

i just read its going to be all kanye singing the whole album... either that sucks or its ok. I think its ok but a lot of people are going to hate it

James is not funny said...

it is going to be almost all autotone, but supposedly he is also planning on releasing another rap album in january of next year, so we can all look forward to that and hope that at least a couple of the songs on 808's and Heartbreaks are good enough to listen to.