Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Best Page in The Universe

I saw this site a few years ago http://maddox.xmission.com/ but it was just brought to my attention again. Look over some of the articles that he writes, they will make you laugh or piss you off. My favorite part is where little kids have drawn some pictures with crayons and markers of dogs, firetrucks and bunnies to name a few. On the page the guy grades each drawing and writes a sentence or two commenting on what he has seen. I don't think that I'm a huge douche (I guess that's a little biased) but I crack up every time that I read what this grown man has said about these kids artwork. Enjoy..

The first page of Kiddie Art


Second Page

2 comments:

Smears said...

thank you for making me spend 2 hours of my homework time last night on that page. that was great because after those two hours my brain decided it was too tired to read anymore since that is kind of like doing homework and i then played halo for the rest of the night, effectively ensuring that i would not accomplish a thing on sunday and would go to bed stressing out and feeling like an asshole. once again, thanks.

Doodlah said...

i'm just too good to you smears