Saturday, June 7, 2008

I made a song...

So because I don't really know anyone in New Orleans yet, I stayed in last night and ended up exploring garage band. I made this song sampling about 8 different songs and mixing the beats together, and while it is not perfect I think it's pretty decent for using garage band for the first time ever, especially after 1:30. Let me know what you think and hopefully there will be more to come (although not too many more because I do not want to spend more fridays sitting in my dorm like I'm some kind of liam casey).

Don't Say Reggae

Because it is an aif file there may be some unforseen problems because I do not know what that means. maybe only macs can play it? we will see.

1 comment:

Professor Bee Lee said...

sounds good, smears. Sick choice of samples. What is the "no cocaine" song?