Monday, September 29, 2008

An idea

So I think it has become pretty clear that my ability to find random crap on the internet is far below that of the other contributors. I will pretty much never find something before these practiced time-wasters, but I think I can do something else for this blog.

Right now I am obsessed with tuckermax.com and his stories about the ridiculous things he has done in his life. I think we have all done some really ridiculous things as well, particularly involving alcohol, and I want to start writing out some of the stories from our lives.

Are people interested in reading these, or should I just drop the idea? Also, if we think I should go through with it, should I leave out names or what?

Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

juliatam said...

that could be potentially very hilarious.

i am noticing not tooooo many people comment...but i'm here to change that righht on upp. i will become an avid blogger. i'm excited.

Smears said...

i think that could be sick, especialy since i just read tucker max's 300+ word book in one day. if the level of writing is anywhere near the gypsy queen of nanuke stories, things will go swell. we'll just have to leave out names (only nicknames) and instead of writing so much text on the blog have an intro paragraph and then a jump to the whole story. i like it though and will gladly contribute.

also- im only halfway done with a paper due tomorrow and im on the blog. champ!

Doodlah said...

I would like to hear some stories.. I will make sure to read some of them to my kids during bed time.

James is not funny said...

pat you read a whole 300 words in one day?? that is unbelievable

juliatam said...

hahah.

wow, 300 words. pat, calm down...i know you are new to this whole reading thing...so just take. it. easy.

juliatam said...

i say get on it. it would be soooooo hilarious. i could read them without ever having to worry that i will be in one of the stories. at least for another couple months..ha.

James is not funny said...

i have already started two of them, but i will not say what they are. how would i make it jump to a whole story pat?

Doodlah said...

I cant wait to hear some of these stories...james you might not be funny but I think you might have started something great.