Saturday, April 4, 2009

Not Fun

I dont know if this link will work for everyone but the video is also on my facebook profile so you can find it if you want. The other day we went to this place called Jump Rock and i was the first to jump in because i was nominated to. The jump was fine, a lot like the quarries in rockport, and i floated around no problem for a bit waiting for everyone else. Then it got really unlucky because a set of some seriously HUGE waves randomly came through right after I jumped in and started fucking me up/ pushing me into rocks. It looked safe enough before those but the timing was just really bad so anyways, this is a video of me nearly dying: YAY. I climbed out about 10 seconds after, just scraped up and really tired but yeah, there were a few scary moments involved. I'll try to get the videos from the girl who took them and put them up.

1 comment: