Wednesday, January 21, 2009

White Folks Get Crunk

I know some people already know about it, but I recently downloaded a shit-ton of their stuff and I figured I would post some of my favorites. These tracks make people go wild and were probably the reason why we got alcohol strikes last night:

Whatcha Gonna Do x When We Were Young - Kasper K, Sneaky Sound System, Real Juicy

Right Round (Ross.FM's Club Remix) - Flo Rida


Don't Cha Take My Sugar Home - DJ Real Juicy
Re-Upped


Get Fresh Poppa
- Kid Sister & Notorious BIG


Hypnotize N Nite (DJ Real Juicy Blend)
- Plies, Akon & Kid Cudi

And I'll also post my favorite DJ Earworm song for everybody:

Gimme Freaks (Rolling Stones vs Mog) - DJ Earworm

2 comments:

Smears said...

This is the blog that my black and green shirt is from (Tees). some of you may have figured that out since the shirt just says the title of the blog in colorful letters, but then again some of you are retardedly drunk (some might say crunk) whenever i wear that shirt so i figured id break it down for you just in case.

Smears said...

mcgahey- dontcha take my sugar home expired so re-up that