Wednesday, January 28, 2009

These songs are going to smack you in the face

First off, listen to the lyrics of this song and tell me it doesnt remind you of weekend nights at 53 Meadow (it's not included in the zip file so you have to download it separately):
3 Am (Klever Remix)- T!Katz

So I did something different this time. I created an archive of all the songs I am putting below so if you are lazy and don't want to download each song individually, then you can download this zip file and then go through them on your itunes and decide which to keep. I know, I'm too good to you guys.. zip of the following 6 songs


Alternatively, if you wish to sample the merchandise before you download, then here you go:

-2 Cousin Cole Remixes similar to the Drink N My 2 Step remix b lee posted way back this summer:

Good Girls- Wale This one is great.
Throw Some D's- Kanye (Courtesy of Ben Welb)

-This song gets sick in a minute but its weird (aka not in english) at first- trust me give it a minute and you'll love it. B lee- it is right up your ally.
Høre Tell På Jorda (feat. M.O.P.)- Halvdan Sivertsen

-A new soulja boi tell me: girls go wild for this song
Kiss Me Through The Phone- Soulja Boi

-A cool beat featuring Travis from Gym Class Heroes:
Snow Globe- Mic Terror

-And lastly, for my girl Julez "LolzCatz" Tam, a banger that I was too lazy to put up and now the radio beat me and played it but i'm putting it up anyways.
By My Side- Jadakiss

.

No comments: