Monday, July 21, 2008

A few new ones

I have tons of songs to sift through so more will come out, but for now these are the few that stood out:
UPDATE: zshare is back up so all the links work again

AC- New Soul

Girl Talk- Don't Stop I especially like the 'say yeah" mixed with 'love in this club' part.

Busta- You Don't Want None

Charles Hamilton- Stutter Wow, what a sample..

Sosa Ft. Jim Jones- I'm Getting Money Another rap/trance mix..

And for something that's a little bit different than what's usually posted and perfect for summer chilling...
Belle and Sebastian- Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying

Last- if you liked B.o.b.'s other stuff (grip your body, haterz everywhere) check out his free mixtape (which is really good)- Hi! My Name is B.O.B

3 comments:

Verc said...

I love the AC song, thats been one of my top of the summer for a while...

Verc said...

And that Charles Hamilton song is sick too...

Smears said...

CH's rhymes are sweet. i might try to mix the Love in this club/say yeah combo from the girl talk song in it's entirety, but i'm sure it'll be hard because Girl Talk > Me