Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Music Sites

Hey All,

By now, I'm sure you are all well aware of thissongissick.com. The site is awesome for new music, both electronic, dub-step and hip hop. Recently I've stumbled across two others that are equally as sick and deserve some recognition.

1.) goodmusicallday.com
2.) findnewjams.com

You might have heard of goodmusicallday (GMAD), but I haven't heard of anyone talking about findnewjams. Findnewjams is especially sick because they have a music player that continually plays the songs on the site. You just push play and it will keep on playing the tracks that are posted. They also have a cool classification system for their music so you can easily tell what you are getting into. Also, they have playlists that you can choose from too. I've found a ton of sick new music on there and I feel that it might almost be more up to date than thissongissick. Just thought I'd share, as I've been using these sites for awhile now.

Hope you enjoy!