Monday, October 12, 2009

iPhone Applications

there is a new application for the iPhone that allows you to "blow" air up a womens skirt to reveal their underwear. i thought it was fake at first but a little more research and I found that you can actually get this application (called PUFF!) in the iTunes store for $.99.


http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/07/satirical-iphone-apps-not-cool-upskirt-iphone-apps-cool/


I decided to google weird iPhone applications and I came across a list of the top weird apps. My personal favorite is probably "Hold On" which is a "game" to see how long you can hold your finger on the "Hold" button. "Thats What She Said" comes in a close second though.

I want to hear about your favorite iPhone Application, so respond in the comments section about one that you saw in the top 10 or one that hasn't been mentioned.

2 comments:

Smears said...

Daly Show iFeud

Doodlah said...

jackie robinson = Pull my finger application

hilarious video smears